Benefits of HEKA Zinc 25 mg tablets
- quality assured ingredients
- easy dosage
- for daily consumption
- supports the body's well-being
- free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- free from gluten, lactose, soya and egg
Product uses HEKA Zinc 25 mg tablets
Take 1 tablet daily with a glass of water.
Active ingredient (1 tablet)
Zinc 25 mg
NRV/PDV - Recommended Nutrition Value/ Daily Intake
Content per tablet
% NRV* per dose
*NRV= nutrient reference value
The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and persons taking medication should consult a doctor or pharmacist regarding use. Store at room temperature.
"I was often sick and tired because of the hard training. Since adding zinc to my diet, I feel much better."
"My nails have always been brittle, but when my hair started falling out uncontrollably, I decided to add zinc. The hair loss stopped and my nails have never looked so beautiful!"
For whom HEKA Zinc 25 mg tablets
Zinc is an important mineral in our bodies. It plays an important role in cognitive function, macronutrient metabolism, acts as an antioxidant and has an important function in maintaining the immune system. In addition, it has a "beauty function", as it has an important influence on the maintenance of beautiful nails, hair and skin. Its antioxidant properties, its role in the immune system and its role in protein synthesis make it indispensable, especially in the diet of athletes.
Frequently asked questions
When is it appropriate to add zinc?
Zinc should be added at times when you need a stronger immune system or when you notice changes in your skin, hair or nails.
Will I have better hair if I add zinc?
Yes, zinc is also known as a beauty mineral, as it contributes to healthy hair, nails and skin.
How much zinc does our body need for optimal functioning of all the functions it affects?
According to the European Union recommendations, you should consume 12 mg of zinc per day, but HEKA Zinc contains 25 mg in one tablet.
How HEKA Zinc 25 mg tablets work
Zinc has a wide range of positive properties for the body:
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis,
- maintains a normal acid-base balance,
- enables normal carbohydrate metabolism,
- enables normal protein and macronutrient metabolism,
- affects the absorption and metabolism of vitamin A in the body,
- enables normal cognitive function,
- has a positive effect on fertility,
- contributes to strong bones,
- has a positive effect on the texture and appearance of skin, nails and hair,
- maintains normal testosterone levels in the blood,
- protects against oxidative stress,
- has a beneficial effect on eyesight,
- boosts the immune system.